- Shipping & Returns
This Digital Sound Level Meter is an instrument to measure Sound Pressure Level in decibels (dB). This meter is featured with wide measuring range (40 ~ 130 dB), Bar-Graph Indication, A/C frequency weighting, Fast / Slow response and Maximum Hold function. The meter also provides a windscreen to filter-out unwanted signals. Moreover, the meter can connect to PC for Data Logging with optional USB cable. This is a portable, easy to use and handy instrument for sound quality control in office, home, school and construction site. The meter has wide range of applications such as noise pollution studies, research and other industrial use.
- Wide measuring range 40~130dB (decibels)
- Two equivalent weighted sound pressure levels, A and C
- Fast and Slow dynamic characteristics modes
- Max locked function has the maximum value, after the stent-in-one unique, easy to use
- AC Analog Signed Output for frequency analyzer level recorder or X-Y axis, FFT analyzer, graphic recorder, etc. to do statistical analysis of data logger
- Auto power off function
- Low battery indicator
- Overload prompts
- Portable, easy to use and handy
- Instantaneous sound measure function
- Tripod Mounting option
- Passed the high standards of IEC651 TYPE 2 & ANSI S1.4 TYPE 2 for sound level meters
- Sound Level: 40 ~ 130 dB With Level Selecting Button Switches
- level 1: 40 ~ 70dB
- level 2: 60 ~ 90dB
- level 3: 80 ~ 110dB
- level 4: 100 ~ 130dB
- level 5: 40 ~ 130dB
- Accuracy: ±2dB (under reference condition)
- Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz ~ 8.5 kHz
- Linearity/Dynamic Range: 30dB
- Frequency weighting: A and C features
- Digital LCD: 45 x 35mm with 4 digits, Resolution: 0.1dB, Display: 0.5 secretary
- Sampling Rate: 2 times/second
- Dynamic Characteristic (Time weighting): FAST (high speed) / SLOW (low speed)
- 1 bar graph represents 1dB in the Analog Bar Graph
- Bar Graph: 50dB scale at 1dB step for monitoring current sound pressure level display period of 50mS
- Load indication: Use the symbol OVER (indicating over range) and UNDER (indicating less than lower limit of the range)
- AC output: 0.707 Vrms at FS output impendance aprrox. 600O
- Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone
- Maximum Hold
- Working Environment: Temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F), Humidity: 10~70% RH
- Storage Environment :Temperature: -10~50°C (14~122°F) , Humidity: 10~80% RH
- Power Supply: 6F22 9V battery
- 100% BRAND NEW!
- Size (Approx):23.5 x 7.0 x 3.0cm
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 1 x Sponge Ball
- 1 x User Manual
* Delivery Time.
We need 1-2 days to process your order before shipping.There are two shipping methoed. Fast Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 3-5 days.Slow Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 10-15 days.
* Tracking information.
After we ship package, customer receive automatic email with tracking details.
* Lost Package Policy.
If a package did not arrive in 4 weeks after the shipping date, then this package is treated as Lost. In this case a new package will be shipped to the customer provided we are able to give the same items as those purchased by the customer. If we are not able to provide the same items to substitute the lost ones we will either propose to the customer similar items or refund their cost as it will be mutually agree with the customer. If one or more items neither the same nor similar are available to be shipped, the customer can request to cancel the order entirely, thus the total cost of the order including shipping and handling cost will be fully refunded.