- Shipping & Returns
- The Hantek PP-200 200 MHz Oscilloscope Probe Kit provides a probe tip, ground lead, several marker rings, tip locating sleeve, and adjustment tool. The probe is a passive, low-impedance attenuation probe.
- The probe has been designed and calibrated for use on instruments having an input impedance of 1MO paralleled by 20pF. It may also be recalibrated for use on instruments having an input capacitance of 15 to 40pF.
- The probe incorporates a two position (1X, 10X) slide switch in the compensating network and cable length of 1.2 meters.
- Temperature: -15°C to 70°C
- Attenuation: X1, X10
- Input Capacity: 85pF~115pF, 18.5pF~22.5pF
- Oscilloscope Input capacity: 15pF~40pF
- Input Resistance:
- Max input Voltage:
X1: <200V DC + Peak AC
X10: <600V DC + Peak AC
- Coaxial Cable: 1.2meter
- Weight: 70g
- 1 x 200MHZ Oscilloscope probes with Mini Alligator Clip and ground lead;
- 1 x Screwdrivers;
- 4 x Marker bands;
- 1 x Tip locating sleeves.
* Delivery Time.
We need 1-2 days to process your order before shipping.There are two shipping methoed. Fast Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 3-5 days.Slow Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 10-15 days.
* Tracking information.
After we ship package, customer receive automatic email with tracking details.
* Lost Package Policy.
If a package did not arrive in 4 weeks after the shipping date, then this package is treated as Lost. In this case a new package will be shipped to the customer provided we are able to give the same items as those purchased by the customer. If we are not able to provide the same items to substitute the lost ones we will either propose to the customer similar items or refund their cost as it will be mutually agree with the customer. If one or more items neither the same nor similar are available to be shipped, the customer can request to cancel the order entirely, thus the total cost of the order including shipping and handling cost will be fully refunded.